UTS 4.1, Standard System
The flexible and modular Kraemer Automatic Tablet Tester System UTS automatically measures weight, thickness, diameter and hardness of tablets, dragées, oblong tablets, capsules and similar products and offers the following features and benefits:
• Solid, industrial design
• Fully automatic operation
• Reliable and quick measurement
• Easy computer-assisted operation
• Modular and expandable
• Innovative solutions for tablet handling and orientation
Custom Automatic Tablet Tester most round, oval, square and rectangular shapes
can be tested on the standard system. For difficult oval shaped tablets the proven OZB Oblong Centering System can be provided as a retrofit.
The tablet samples are measured and tested precisely for Weight, Thickness, Diameter and Hardness (Breaking strength).
Kraemer Elektronik Feeder chute improves the measuring accuracy, reliability and throughput.
Unnecessary abrasion and contamination of the test stations is avoided through specially developed cleaning and de-dusting features.
Standard Automatic Tablet Tester
The modular and flexible UTS4.1 is the right choice for either the laboratory or product
• 21 CFR Part 1 compliant PH21 software.
• Test on-line where sampling is controlled by the press, or
• PH21 PC-Software
Automatic Tablet Tester with 12 mag
Tablets may be fed to the tester using:
Kraemer UTS4.1 – Standard Tablet Testing System
• An integrated 12-Magazine Feeder
• Direct gravity feed via a sampling gate
• Single Air Transport System, for connection to single-sided tablet presses
• Double Air Transport System, for connection to double-sided tablet presses
Following options are available:
• Reject bin for all tablets
• 3-way diverter for sorting tablets by quality
•12-station collector unit for the storage of representative sample throughout the batch
The optional transport device makes the UTS4.1 the perfect transportable weight, thickness, diameter and hardness tester.